Mixing Tank 40Gal Stainless Steel
This is a UL listed tank, with insulation with capability to do cryogenic extraction type work.
Top entry mixer is 3hp high torque with gearbox, XP rated 3phase motor.
Motor is UL listed.
Motor drives a shaft/impeller for blending or a basket which acts as a centrifugal mixer for extractions.
Multiple top ports included, and bottom port for a ball valve.
Unit has a hoist to easily raise motor and lid to access tank, load the basket, etc.
CO2 Extraction Systems
CO2 Extractors are designed to optimally facilitate pure plant extractions and avoid the use of dangerous solvents. With a mission to help businesses large and small to produce the best oil concentrates on the planet, High Purity Extractions is committed to offering the most efficient, most effective sanitary CO2 extractors available. In addition, we offer training and startup assistance on all CO2 extraction equipment and have a showroom where you can see our equipment process hops.
Botanical Plant Extractors are the most cutting edge, fastest CO2 Supercritical Extraction Technology on the planet. They are safe, ergonomic, and sanitary (we can help you design and build to ASME and GMP standards) 20L (our 20Liter extraction chamber will hold up to 2-12lbs of plant material depending on type) stainless steel design is built onto a portable aluminum frame, all assembled, pre-tested, QC and packaged for shipment. The Speed Demon is a manual, semi-automated, or automated design, which is a complete system, we help you every step of the way to get your extractor up and running on site as easy as possible. We can also offer assistance with optional chiller, heater, and air compressor as desired for a complete integrated system. In addition, we offer training and startup assistance on all extraction equipment.
CO2 Extractor Features
- Sanitary design
- Surgical stainless steel wetted parts
- Portable aluminum frame
- 20L design
- Essential safety features
- Optional chiller, heater & air compressor, and coordination of CO2 bottles.
- 3Phase power is required
- Optional downstream equipment including winterizing equipment, rotovaps, cartridge filling and packaging available
- We are available to provide on site services of any kind, including running equipment, servicing equipment, spare parts inventory, etc.
Oil & Concentrate Production
Looking to make and fill vape oil cartridges? We can source the most complete systems available — CO2 extraction for producing high purity
oil, distillates, and concentrates. We offer systems using the 2.5Liter CO2 extraction which include the 2.5L CO2 extractor, hot plate stirrer, cryogenic
freezer, winterizing and filtration kit, 5L rotovap, short path distillation, and vape cartridge filler for ballpark $100k investment — and you will
be filling vape oil cartridges swiftly with the finest uncut oil. We can also offer advice on more economical approaches to suit your budget and requirements.
Ethanol Extraction System – UL stamped
On Sale for $30,000.00
40 Gallon Ethanol Extractor – HP40 top entry centrifugal basket style mixer for max mass transfer and extract contract time. Can also be used as mixing tank.
The HP40 is extremely easy to operate, maintain, and clean.
HP40 Features and Benefits:
- Capable of processing up to 80lbs of biomass every hour
- 12-20 min extraction time dependant on operating procedure
- 95%+ ethanol recovery during the spin cycle
- 93%+ cannabinoid extraction rate on one cycle
- Explosion-proof motor — 5 HP XP 3phase motor
- UL compliant extraction tank
- The tank is insulated with a stainless steel skin to maintain cryogenic temperatures during the extraction process
- Variable speed drive (mount outside the XP zone) to customize speed of mixer/basket assembly
- Downstream filtration system with air operated (suitable for solvent use) pump on cart, and 3 stage filtration and decoloring.
- Holding tank to feed solvent recovery
- Solvent recover rotovap
- Wiped film distillation module
- Shipping at additional cost